Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tocarte Toa- Calle 13 ft. DJ Yamo


TOCARTE TOA/ TOUCH YOU EVERYWHERE

Calle 13 ft. DJ Yamo


For the translation, click here!/Haz clíc aquí para la traducción!



So I have failed to put up lyrics for the past four days. Work was really crazy and busy this past week. I will try to do better this week. The song for this evening is "Tocarte Toa" by Calle 13. Calle 13 is known for their racy lyrics and sick beats. This is a favorite song of myself and my good friend MA. We would always put this on when we were on our way to Salsa Cabana to pump ourselves up. When MA once asked me to translate the line of the song that says "quiero comerme la ensalada entera," I translated it, "I want to eat the interior salad" instead of "entire salad" haha... rookie mistake. Enjoy!


Pues, hace cuatro días no he puesto las letras. Mi trabajo fue demasiado loco y ocupado la semana pasada. Voy a intentar a hacerlo mejor esta semana. La canción para esta noche es "Tocarte Toa" por Calle 13. Calle 13 es conocido por sus letras picantes y su ritmo tan chevere. Esta canción es una favorita de yo mismo y mi buena amiga MA. Siempre poníamos esta canción cuando estabamos de camino a Salsa Cabana para animarnos. Una vez, cuando MA me preguntó como se traduciría el frase que dice "quiero comerme la ensalada entera," yo lo traducé "I want to eat the interior salad" en vez de "entire salad" jaja... un error de una novata. Disfruten!

1 comment:

  1. ah i've never heard this song before, it's so good! i've listened to it all day jajaja thanks rachel

    ReplyDelete