Sunday, November 7, 2010

Solos- Tony Dize Ft. Plan B





SOLOS/ALONE- TONY DIZE FT. PLAN B

Click here to watch the video/hear the song/ Haz clic aqui para ver el video/eschucar la canción
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An6512vjyzg






Click here for the translation/Haz clic aqui para la traducción



I was a little busy yesterday, so I was unable to post a translation. So, today I will post two! The first one is Solos by Tony Dize and Plan B. I listened to this song on repeat 20 times when I first discovered it. I have to admit, I'm in love with Tony Dize. (He has his own playlist on my ITunes) The video to this song is a treat because the guys from Plan B have really good hairstyles. Enjoy the translation and leave your comments.




Estuve un poquito ocupada ayer, asi que no podía hacer una traducción. Así hoy, voy a hacer dos! La primera se llama, "Solos de Tony Dize y Plan B." Yo escuché a esta canción 20 veces en seguidas. Tengo que confesar, estoy enamorada de Tony Dize. (Él tiene su propia lista en mis ITunes) El video para esta canción es un dulce porque los chamos de Plan B tienen cortes de pelo muy buenos. Disfruten de la traducción y dejen sus comentarios.



No comments:

Post a Comment