Monday, November 15, 2010

Junto Al Amanecer- J Alvarez


Junto al Amanacer/With Daybreak-
J Alvarez


Click here for the translation/Haz clíc aquí para la traducción


Click here to hear the song/Haz clíc aquí para escuchar la canción



This song literally makes me get butterflies in my stomach. Number one, J Alvarez has one of the sexiest voices ever (after Tony Dize). Number two, the lyrics in both Spanish and English are sexy. I would die if someone sang this to me in Spanish or English. Some of the translation in English is still a little awkward but not too bad. I would suggest downloading all of his songs.


Esta canción, literalmente, me hace sentir mariposas en el estómago. Número uno, J Alvarez tiene una de las voces más sexy (después de Tony Dize). Número dos, ambas letras en español y inglés son sexy. Yo moriré si alguien me cantaría esta en inglés o español. Unas partes de la traducción todavía son pocos elegantes pero no tan malas. Yo sugeriría bajar todas las canciones de él.

No comments:

Post a Comment