Sunday, November 7, 2010

Abusadora- Wisin y Yandel

Song/Canción- Abusadora/Abuser de Wisin y Yandel




For the translation click here/Para la traducción haz clic aqui!
https://acrobat.com/#d=E18r9v68aGlwOQhSPhVVvg

Click here to hear it/Haz clic aqui para escucharla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUXH2DqVOC8&ob=av2e

One of my favorite duos is Wisin y Yandel. I went and saw them in concert in July and it was by far one of the most awesome concerts I've ever been to in my life. Every time I hear this song I think of my friend Chloe doing her crazy dance to this song in Monterreys Mexican Restaraunt. However, upon translating this song, I realized that it doesn't make much sense. I don't think there is really a good translation in English for "abusadora" in this context. I would probably describe an abusadora, in this context, as a beautiful woman who drives a man crazy and perhaps takes advantage of him, but I'm still not sure if that's good. Other than that though, the song doesn't have much of a purpose except for the fact that it's awesome and makes you want to dance. Enjoy!





Uno de mis duos favoritos es Wisin y Yandel. Yo fui para verlos en vivo en julio y fue uno de los conciertos más cheveres que yo he asistido en mi vida. Cada vez que escucho a esta canción, pienso en mi amigo Chloe bailando como loca a esta canción en Monterrey's Resteraunt Mexicano. Sin embargo, al traduciar esta canción, me di cuenta que no la tenía mucho sentido. Creo que no hay una buena traducción en inglés para la palabra, "abusadora" en este sentido. Yo describiré una abusadora, en este sentido, como una mujer hermosa quien les vuelve locos a los hombres, y tal vez, aprovecha de él, pero todavía no sé si esta es una buena descripción. Aparte de eso, la canción no tiene mucho propósito menos el hecho que es bien chevere y se hace querer bailar. Disfruten!

No comments:

Post a Comment